Thursday, October 14, 2010

214.0

Despite Lori making chocolate chip cookies for her Bunko outing (couldn't she just make the requisite amount to satisfy her Bunko comrades and not leave a full plastic container at home?), I still managed to drop 2.2 pounds.  These cookies happen to be the best in the whole world by the way.  And, she added a peanut butter chip variation to the mix this time.  I wish I could say that those weren't as good as the original!  I didn't break any of my goals on my checklist... only because I conveniently forgot to include "Not eat any cookies" on that checklist.  Does a chocolate chip cookie count as breaking my "candy or chocolate" commandment?  Well, those cookies can be diet killers and are so addictive that it is hard to eat just one.  I would swear they are made with crack.  But, I managed to contain myself to a couple and with an excellent day still found myself well below my calorie goal.  Still, had I skipped the cookies all together, I may have found another .2 or .4 pounds [he thinks to himself managing to squelch all of the short-lived happiness after losing 2.2 pounds]. 

Day 2 of 20 day plan - (2.2);  Total - (2.6)

No comments:

Post a Comment