Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1 Status Update... 100 Days!

Today was my third official weigh-in against my monthly goals. Below is a quick status update...
  • On June 1, I weighed 256.2 pounds. My July 1 goal was 245.0 pounds. This morning I weighed 242.0. I beat my July 1 goal by 3.0 pounds and lost 14.2 pounds in the month of June!  This is the second straight month I have exceeded my goal.
  • My August 1 goal was 235. Based on me beating my July 1 goal, I am reducing that by 3 pounds to make my new goal 232. Like before, I will adjust my remaining goals accordingly. So, they now are August 1 - 232, August 16 (my birthday) - 227, September 1 - 222, October 1 - 213, November 1 - 205, December 1 - 198, New Year's Day 2011 - 192.  That puts me under 200 sometime late in November!  
  • I have lost 71.0 pounds since the middle of January. I have lost 60.0 pounds since the start of this blog.  And, I have lost 55.6 pounds since returning from Las Vegas on March 23... 55.6 pounds in 100 days!
  • As of this morning, I have been in the gym 100 straight days!
  • I lost .473 pounds per day in June. My goal weight for August 1 would require me to lose .323 pounds per day. Secretly, my stretch goal will be 15 pounds, or 227.
  • I started swimming this month and have done three to four days per week.  The first day I swam 7.5 laps and took a break after pretty much every lap.  Today I did 16.5 laps without a break.  As of last week, I was still swimming half a lap freestyle and the return half breaststroke.  The first two days of this week, I upped it to two freestyle halves to every breaststroke half.  Today, I upped it again and did three freestyle halves to every breaststroke half. 
  • I finished the month much better than I started the month.  As of June 15, I had only lost 3.0 pounds in June.  Since then, in just over two weeks, I have lost 11.2 pounds.  Part of that was due to a renewed focus and my personal P17X program.  I hope to continue that momentum in to July.
I give myself an A for June. I am still striving for that perfect month.  But, I am content with stringing together A or A- months.  Here's to striving for an A+ July...

No comments:

Post a Comment