Friday, July 16, 2010

237.0

Time to look at making some changes to my diet or exercise.  I have done really well for four straight days only to find myself not making any movement in the right direction.  My stretch goals no longer look possible and it appears that something will have to change for me to even make my official goals.  The good news is that despite how I let this make me feel during the day, I have yet to let it lead me down a path of poor decisions or any thought of throwing my hands up.  Just need to wipe the tears off my keyboard...

4 comments:

  1. This is what you get for being mean to Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My thought exactly... karma bitch-slapping me for not taking the high rode as I usually do. Should have known better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don't worry. You got me back with your little "throw my hands up" comment. ;) haha.

    And you know I'm not actually being mean to you, right? Just friendly jabs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, don't fret, your body is used to what your doing, just time to give it a challenge. Have you ever seen a Zumba class? You should try it....talk about a workout, and it will help you with quick feet when you hit the courts! This is just plateau, don't punish yourself, wipe those tears , and kick Karma in the fanny! :0)

    ReplyDelete