Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally! 219.0!

A great start to the Labor Day weekend!  Down a pound and under 220 for the first time... well, officially, since I did briefly see 219 last weekend after my hike and workout.  This puts me 1.4 pounds below today's goal weight.  Hoping to stay under 220 the whole weekend by making it a true "Labor" Day weekend.  Off to the pool and treadmill, followed by some work around the house, a BBQ at the Stawski's, and finishing off the day with some walking and people watching at the Colorado State Fair.  Would love to finish the weekend dangerously close to the weight that was my original mini-goal and the weight that I always told myself I could live with...  215.  Though I feel differently now, 215 will be a major milestone for me and has always been an important number.  Not as big as 200, but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment