Saturday, September 11, 2010

218.4

Well, my only September exception that I had planned for is now in the books.  My mom arrived yesterday from California and we made our obligatory trip to Mi Ranchito's.  It was awesome, as always.  Mexican food has been one of the hardest things that I have gone without and I still crave it all the time.  While I gained 2.2 pounds, it was still a far cry better than the 4.2 pounds I gained the last time we went there in June.  I skipped the margarita.  I cut down the amount of beans and rice I ate.  And, I significantly reduced the number of chips I consumed.  I had hoped to keep that number below 2 pounds.  But, I am okay with it. 

Now off to the club to get busy working that 2.2 pounds off again.  As of yesterday, I was 1.5 pounds ahead of my pace for today.  Sadly, I ended up missing my goal by .7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment