Monday, September 6, 2010

215.2!!!

Again, this is purely about staying active.  My day included a birthday party where I ate a hot dog (yes, bun and all) and some french fries.  For the second day in a row I found myself a couple hundred calories over my goal.  But, for the second day in a row, I was moving all day.  I walked on the treadmill, lifted weights, swam in the pool, moved boxes up stairs and in to a storage unit, and then finished with some laps around the fairgrounds. 

I love walking during the fair because we love to watch people and it is mindless exercise.  Plus, Lori and I have fun trying to walk fast while dodging in an out of the crowds.  The people at the fair can be quite entertaining.  If you have ever seen peopleofwalmart.com, then you have an idea of what people watching at the State Fair is like.  The State Fair is peopleofwalmart.com on steroids!  Thanks to all of those people for helping me to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment