Monday, September 13, 2010

216.8

Pleasantly surprised to find myself down .8 pounds.  Yesterday, after a slow start to the morning and some difficulty finding any trailheads in Red Canyon Park, we ended up only being able to hike for a little more than an hour.  Combine that with a stop at Culver's yesterday evening and my expectations were definitely in the other direction.  By the way, for those of you as naive as myself, the custard at Culver's is not similar to soft-serve ice cream found elsewhere.  It is far worse!  Had I any knowledge of this before stopping there, I would never have had that sundae.  In fact, I will never eat custard at Culver's again in my entire life now that I know what I know.  I have said this before, but the best reason for tracking calories is to always arm yourself with the knowledge and awareness of the nutritional information for the things you are eating to help you make better decisions.  I will not make that mistake again.  So, I went to bed completely disappointed and woke up to a nice surprise... the weight loss you perverts, get your mind out of the gutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment