Saturday, August 18, 2012

Old Friends

Mixed results today.  I ate pretty good all day.  Then I went to an engagement party for a friend from Loaf 'N Jug.  The problem is that there were several old friends from Loaf 'N Jug.  That ended up being several drinks with old friends from Loaf 'N Jug.  So, the day didn't end like it started.  Maybe I should have had those chicken wings with my son.  But, I had a great time and it was fun laughing with all of them.

Tomorrow will be interesting.  Here's to old Loaf 'N Jug friends...

2 comments:

  1. Tony,
    One of the things that makes it so hard is those times and a bit of a shaky resolve (which I speak for myself) Good luck on the day to day and remember you are still way healthier than when you started this journey.
    Thanks for coming back to the blog world.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I definitely need to remember where I started. Shaky resolve would be way better than the resolve I have shown over the last six months!

    ReplyDelete