Friday, August 15, 2014

230.2

I am at a loss.  These large weight swings that don't correspond to my behavior have left me befuddled.  Yesterday was a great day.  Good food.  Good exercise.  The dreaded mowing of the lawn... my first hint that I was going to gain weight.  Every time I think I am destined to go under 229, I go back over 230.  The good news is that a friend is taking me to lunch today for my birthday.  So, I plan on pigging out and, thus, losing weight tomorrow.

I think I could accept this disconnect between my daily activities and the next day's weigh-in if I was still seeing a slight overall decline in my weight.  But, the frustrating thing is that I have been stuck here for well over a month.  I got to thinking that after my vacation, I got down to 232.8 on August 1 and have been between that and 229.0 for two straight weeks!  But, it's longer than that.  I got down to 231.2 on July 1.  So, in the last 45 days, or over 6 weeks, I have lost only a pound!  That is a problem.  Lots of time off during that stretch.  I get that.  But, I think it shows that I am stuck.  In the first 147 days, I lost 47.2 pounds.  In the last 45, I lost 1. 

So, time to change some things.  Especially if I still want to have any chance of reaching my September 1 goal.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 230.2
Change from previous: +1.0
Total: (48.2)
Total Days: 192 

No comments:

Post a Comment