Tuesday, August 5, 2014

229.6

Have you ever had one of those moments where you would like to look yourself straight in the eye and then smack your own face as hard as you possibly can?  No?  Is that just me?

Mondays are my good day.  Mondays are golf night.  Mondays are eat light day.  Mondays usually have 2-3 workouts and result in 1-2 pounds lost.  Monday is the day I get to correct weekend woes or continue weekend success.  But, lightning and rain cancelled golf and that resulted in dinner out.  That's not supposed to happen on Mondays.

So, I woke up 0.4 pounds heavier and sat there in the bathroom contemplating how hard I could smack myself in the face.  The only silver lining is that I remained under 230.

Here's to Tuesday...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 229.6
Change from previous: +0.4
Total: (48.8)
Total Days: 182 

No comments:

Post a Comment