Sunday, August 17, 2014

227.8

Well, happy frickin' birthday to me!  I enjoyed a great day with family and friends, including some incredible letters filled with funny, tearful, and great memories from many of them.  I relaxed.  I told myself I didn't care if I gained... or even if I passed back over 230.  But, then in the enjoyment of talking and hanging out with some of my fave peeps, I forgot to fully indulge in the fried chicken and beer.  I ended up not doing as badly as I expected.  And, when all of the guests had left, Lori and I went for a bike ride.

So, today I woke up 0.6 pounds lighter and find myself a little further from that 230 mark!  That is the best birthday present I could have given myself.  

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the SUP fund.  It is greatly appreciated and will be the gift that keeps on giving!

Here's to birthday parties...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 227.8
Change from previous: (0.6)
Total: (50.6)
Total Days: 193 

No comments:

Post a Comment