Tuesday, July 15, 2014

232.0

Hello body!  Hello!  Today is Tuesday!  Tuesday is the day that you give me a good number.  Tuesday is the day that I count on you to make up for my weekend activities.  Tuesday always follows a day with at least three exercise activities and good eating... all of which I did yesterday just for you.  So, what happened?  Why were you not good to me this morning?

I fully expected to be down quite a bit this morning.  I was confident that I would break 230 this morning.  Instead of the 2.4 pound loss, I lost only 0.2 pounds.  So, me and my body are no longer speaking this morning.

I was going to publish my new stretch goals that I came up with last night.  But, one of them was to be sub-230 this morning.  So, based on that early miss, I will have to rethink these goals and come up with some new ones.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 232.0
Change from previous: (0.2)
Total: (46.4)
Total Days: 161 

No comments:

Post a Comment