Saturday, July 12, 2014

230.2!

Down 2.2 after a lot of really good decisions yesterday!  This is my new low by a pound and ever so close to breaking 230.  

Today, we leave to Denver to watch one of my Jumpmen basketball players get married.  Congrats to Nick Haning and family!  My goal for tonight's wedding was 225.  So, I fell short.  I will blame that weekend in Vail.  But, I am still thrilled to be this close and, as a consolation prize, I will be wearing a new shirt tonight that, like many others, has been sitting in my closet brand new waiting for me to get back down to this weight.  

Here's to Nick Haning and Kelsey Wahl... and my new pink and gray Nike polo...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 230.2
Change from previous: (2.2)
Total: (48.2)
Total Days: 158 

No comments:

Post a Comment