Wednesday, September 12, 2012

244.0

Down .8 after an okay day. 

Made an agreement with my brother to go a week without any exceptions.  Unfortunately, that week can't start yet because we gave friends coming over this weekend and the dinner menu consists of green chile, chips and salsa, guacamole, beef, chicken, fideo, and margaritas - all of it home-made (yes, even the chips)!  I am not even going to pretend that there is even a small chance of being good.  As my brother said yesterday, I may end up hitting 250 after that night. 

So, our commitment to each other is 9 days, from September 16 through September 24, with NO exceptions.  I need a run of days like that.  In fact, I am actually going to strive to go from this Sunday all the way through the end of the month.  That includes a visit from my Mom and a likely trip to Mi Ranchito's.  But, I need to figure that out someday and it might as well be this trip.

Day 26 - (0.8), Overall - (8.6), Pounds To Break 220 - 24.2, Ahead/(Behind) Pace - (2.8)




No comments:

Post a Comment