Friday, September 21, 2012

240.6

Down .8 pounds and ever so close to the 230s.  It's kind of like Chinese water torture... slow and brutal... drip... drip......  drip..........  drip.........................

Instead of focusing on how I am still 3.3 pounds behind the pace I set for today, let's celebrate some of the good news.  In five weeks, I am down 12 pounds.  I wanted 15.  But, if you told me I could lose 12 pounds every 5 weeks over the next four months, I would be more than thrilled.  Instead of hovering around the low 250s, I am now hovering around the low 240s.  I feel better in my clothes and feel better mentally and physically. 

See, that wasn't so hard to say now, Anthony, was it?

Day 35 - (0.8), Overall - (12.0), Pounds To Break 220 - 20.8, Ahead/(Behind) Pace - (3.3)

No comments:

Post a Comment