Thursday, March 6, 2014

264.8

The good... I am down .8 pounds since my last weigh-in.

The bad... that .8 pounds is over a period of 10 days.

The good... this is the lowest I have been since April 3, 2013.

The bad... if not for our mini-vacation, I truly believe I would have been down between 2 and 3 pounds.

The good... for a second straight time, I return from Chicago weighing less than I did when I left.

The bad... I will be in Chicago the next three weeks.

The good... I am down 13.6 pounds over the last month.


The bad... I am behind my pace by 8.8 pounds.

The good... I am home for five full days.

The bad... I may have to revise my goals.

The good... I ate good today and I went to the gym.

The bad... I broke down and had a Mountain Dew.

The good... I am good with revising my goals.

The good... I am good only being down .8 since my last weigh-in.

The good... I am good if the worst-case scenario was a 13.6 pound weight loss every month.

The good... I am okay that I enjoyed the weekend with Lori and indulging in moderation.

The good... I am good with the Mountain Dew I had today.

The good... I am good.

Here's to the good things...

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 264.8
Change from previous: (0.8)
Total: (13.6)
Total Days: 31
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (8.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment