Saturday, March 15, 2014

261.4

This may be the best moment since I started this blog!  Back from four days in Chicago and down 3.8 pounds!  I was really hoping to not come back and be .6 or .8 down.  I was hoping for a number closer to 2 pounds.  Those four days even included a meal at Five Guys.  Despite Five Guys and all of Chicago's temptations, I lost almost a pound a day.  

Yesterday, I got to the airport a little early.  I had eaten pretty good at lunch and wanted to offset my Five Guys meal from the night before.  So, I didn't want to eat in the airport.  I also knew that I was going to be home too late to go to the gym and probably wouldn't feel like walking around the neighborhood.  So, I walked Chicago O'Hare.  I even found enough open spots where I could keep a good pace.  I ended up with close to 11,000 steps while seeing parts of the airport that I never knew existed.  I also saw a ton of restaurants I didn't know existed.  I was a little hungry and there were multiple places I debated stopping in and having a quick meal and a beer or margarita.  But, I kept walking.  Kept debating.  Kept walking.  And, finally I was back to my gate and no longer hungry.  This morning I was rewarded for that choice.

This is the lowest I have been since March 24, 2013.  And, I actually made up 2 pounds on my goal pace.  Down 17 total and feeling motivated.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 261.4
Change from previous: (3.8)
Total: (17.0)
Total Days: 40
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (9.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment