Monday, March 17, 2014

261.4

As expected, the early morning rise for Chicago leaves me .6 pounds higher than yesterday and further from the 260 barrier.  No worries.  I predicted the .6 gain after an okay day and have set 258.4 as my goal upon returning from Chicago.  

After six complete weeks, I am down 17.  Not where I wanted to be.  But, I will take it.  If you had asked me 6 weeks ago if I would be okay with being close to 260, it would have been an emphatic yes.  The best thing is that I leave for Chicago this week 3.8 pounds lighter than I was last week.  And, I think I only have two more weeks of travel left.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 261.4
Change from previous: +0.6
Total: (17.0)
Total Days: 42
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (10.7)  

No comments:

Post a Comment