Tuesday, October 9, 2012

240.6

Dear Anthony - Hopefully, tomorrow, you will once again go back under the 240 barrier.  I just want you to know that the Anthony who is writing this plea to you is sick and tired of seeing any number on the scale that starts with "24", or "25" for that matter.  I am tired of blogging about my crappy weekends.  I am tired of typing that number in to my Excel tracking spreadsheet.  I am tired of the guilt I feel on Monday mornings when I debate lying about my weight so that I don't have to fess up to my sins on this blog.  I am stunned by the statistics I blogged about yesterday showing the difference between my weekdays and weekends.  Which, by the way, is now even bigger after another 1.4 pounds lost today.  I am upset that I believe I have had that "moment" and then set out to disprove that with a Saturday like I had this weekend.  I am begging you, Anthony, to lose at least .8 today.  I am begging you to do everything in your power to stay under 240 for the rest of your entire life!  That includes the weekend, by the way.

That is all.  Thanks, Love You, Your Friend In Weight Loss, Anthony

After seeing those numbers yesterday, I am half-tempted to just start working on the weekends.  Maybe if I come in to the office and work a few hours it will keep me in a routine.  I am actually looking forward to this weekend and am determined to change this behavior.  Maybe I will make a poster for my wall that shows the stats I posted yesterday. 

By the way, I am dropping the "commitment" numbers on the bottom of my daily posts. Obviously, it hasn't worked and I haven't been very committed.  All I need is another set of numbers reminding me of how disappointing I have been.

Day 53 - (1.4), Overall - (12.0), Pounds To Break 220 - 20.8, Ahead/(Behind) Pace - (11.2)


No comments:

Post a Comment