Friday, October 12, 2012

237.6

Down another .8 pounds to my new recent low and my lowest weight in all of 2012!  This is the lowest I have been since December 17, 2011 when I weighed exactly the same.  After 8 weeks, I am still behind my original pace by a bunch.  But, at the same time, I am down 15 pounds.  And, if the worst-case scenario was that I only lost another 15 pounds over the next 8 weeks, I could live with that.  I know I can lose faster than that.  But, I tell my daughter to be patient and I need to practice what I preach... a think I don't do often.  That would put me at around 222 by December 7.  I would be perfectly happy with that.  I will take that positive energy in to this weekend and try to reverse an ugly trend.

Day 56 - (0.8), Overall - (15.0), Pounds To Break 220 - 17.8, Ahead/(Behind) Pace - (9.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment