Friday, April 8, 2011

210.6

Mi Ranchito's did me in again!  Said goodbye to my mom and my nephew Hunter last night with our quarterly trip to Mi Ranchito's.  It was great, as always.  So, I knew this was coming.  After starting Phase 3 with a bang, I have put on 10.2 pounds over the last six days.  Sad.  No more exceptions.  I am embarassed even saying those words since I have said them before.  I think the next step in this journey is to learn to have my favorites, or exceptions, and still limit the damage.  I had started getting better about that.  But, my confidence over the last couple of months has made me believe that I can go crazy on these days and then just work it off.  That may be true.  But, that will only leave me bouncing between 200 and 210 rather than achieving that next drop to the low 190s.  Lori said the only thing we left in April was Easter dinner.  But, rather than make that another "planned" exception.  I am going to enjoy the meal and still lose weight the next day.  I am also going to stop the small bit steadu increases to my soda, candy and popcorn consumption.  Well, that's the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment