Wednesday, April 6, 2011

208.6

Maybe it was Freudian.  I went to bed last night and I thought to myself that this morning might be a good morning to skip weighing in.  We went to the Nuggets game and between the food and drink last night, the snacks on the trip up, and the heavy lunch I had eaten, I knew it wasn't going to be a good number.  But, even knowing that, I suspected that I would step on that scale anyway. 

But, there I was this morning, fully dressed and heading out of my bedroom when I realized that I had forgotten to weigh!  I was getting ready, talking to Lori, and it completely slipped my mind... really!  Like I said, it may have been Freudian.  So, I debated skipping it, like I debated not exercising at 11:50 PM last night.  And, like last night, my obsessive-compulsive tendencies won out and I stepped on the scale.  Wish I hadn't...

I suppose I will see a pretty good drop tomorrow... somewhere between 3-4 pounds is my guess.  My friend Will is secretly laughing at my weight fluctuations because he knows it all too well.  If I could just string together two weeks without any event or function that involves food, I might be able to get back to where I want to be.  Yeah, I know you have heard  this before...

Phase 3 doesn't look as good this morning as it did a week ago.

Phase 3: Starting Weight (3/15/11) - 211.4, Current Weight - 208.6, Total - (2.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment