Saturday, April 2, 2011

201.4/200.4

Yesterday, I woke up weighing the same as I did on Thursday.  Thursday was a pretty good day.  So, I was slightly disappointed and a little perplexed by the lack of change.  What made it even worse is that after my weigh-in yesterday, I was heading to one of my favorite Mexican places, The Brewery Bar, and the Colorado Rockies home opener.  Not a good combination for gettting back under 200.  But, I was going to enjoy The Brewery Bar and a few beers despite the consequences.  The only good news is that I was so full from lunch that I wasn't hungry the rest of the day... aside from the obligatory roasted peanuts.  But, I felt pretty stuffed even when I went to bed last night and hoped, with a good night of exercise, that I had kept the damages somewhere between 1 and 2 pounds.  Imagine my surprise this morning when I weighed and found myself a pound lighter than yesterday morning!  So, based on this, I am heading back up to Denver today for The Brewery Bar and a few beers!  Might have to even find some cheap seats for the baseball game in case that was part of the equation.  Alright, I am joking.  But, I still sit here wondering how this could have happened.  In fact, I still feel full from yesterday's lunch!  Off to the club.  Maybe I will see a sub-200 number tomorrow... though I am thinking that I might be 203 if I eat really good today... lol.

Phase 3: Starting Weight (3/15/11) - 211.4, Current Weight - 200.4, Total - (11.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment