Monday, March 14, 2011

I Feel Fat Again!

Are you ready for a posting flurry?  I think I need something to kickstart me in to gear again.  A couple of days ago I spoke of Phase 3.  Nice plan.  Now we just need to get started with Phase 3 and stop talking about it.  Tonight I realized that I have let a lot of bad habits creep back in to my life.  Lori cooked some chicken breast... the same chicken that two months ago I was eating with a salad with balsamic vinegar (no oil) and a few grapes.  Tonight, I had the salad but put some Italian dressing on it.  Tonight, I had a piece and a half of pumpernickle bread with butter on it.  Tonight, I had blue cheese crumbles on my salad, not to mention a few crumbles on my bread!  Tonight, after I was done eating, I grabbed a couple of handfuls of M&Ms when I was done with dinner and finished off the night by drinking a couple of drinks of Pepsi.  Tonight, like last night, I honestly felt fat again. 

Tomorrow, I will likely gain enough weight that I will be over 10 pounds heavier than my lowest weight.  That makes me a little sick to my stomach.  TOMORROW!  Tomorrow, starts Phase 3.  Tomorrow, when I get to the office, I will take a plastic bag and take all of the crap I have accumulated since moving in to Marketing and put them in the lunchroom for my co-workers.  Tomorrow, I will stop drinking soda except for those few meals (pizza and chicken wings come to mind) that I have to have it.  Tomorrow, I will stop grabbing handfuls of chocolate at every turn.  Tomorrow, I will go back to making better decisions.  I have 18 days until April 1.  I have 18 days to get back under 200 and remember why I started this in the first place.  18 days to take advantage of all of this hard exercise I have been doing.  On April Fool's Day, I will see if I am a fool or not. 

I like people going around and saying, "Have you seen Anthony?  He's lost over 100 pounds!".  I don't want six months to go by and have that be, "Have you seen Anthony?  He put all of that weight back on!  Can you believe it?!".  So, one more ugly weigh-in tomorrow morning and that's all the haters get to see.  Here's to Phase 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment