Wednesday, April 2, 2014

254.8... X2

Oops, forgot to post yesterday.  In the end, it mattered little as I was the exact same weight two days in a row and only .4 lower than Monday's weigh-in.  Hmmm.... need to make some adjustments. 

While I joked about doing better in Chicago, there is some truth to it.  And, I think I know the culprit.  When staying in a hotel, that trip to the store or to the restaurant was the pivotal moment where I had to make a good or bad choice.  But, once made, it was over with.  Typically, I was making very good choices.  Once I was back in the hotel, barring ordering from room service, my temptation options were limited.  However, my house is a different thing altogether.  The pantry still has Dorito's, Cheeto's, nacho chips.  The refrigerator still has guacamole, cheese, soda.  The kitchen table has a small glass bowl on it filled with M&Ms and Hershey Kisses.  The hotel didn't have any of these things.

So, today I did much better with all of those sneaky saboteurs and anticipate a better weight tomorrow morning.  I need to figure this out quickly... or hope they send me away on business again.  LOL.

Starting weight (this time): 278.4
Current weight: 254.8
Change from previous: (0.4) and No Change
Total: (23.6)
Total Days: 58
Ahead/(Behind) Pace: (11.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment