Monday, September 26, 2011

224.4/226.8/227.0

I want to cry.  After eating Manhattan's Pizza on Friday night and maintaining the same weight Saturday morning, I was actually kind of suprised and a little excited.  I told myself that was going to be the start of a good weekend.  And, then proceeded to eat everything in sight!  I realized this morning that I have gained 29 pounds since my lowest weight!  That is hard to even fathom. 

I spent the weekend mad at all of the people I ran in to at the Chile Festival who  told me how great I looked. I wanted to tell them to stop.  I wanted to tell them they were wrong!  I felt guilty hearing the compliments and knowing what I have done over the last few months.

This morning I logged in to myfitnesspal.com for the first time in months.  I know I promised a couple of months ago.  But, it never happened.  It's just one thing.  But, it works for me and I am glad that I finally went back to it.  I didn't exercise yesterday.  So, my new streak died an early death.  Tonight, I am going back to the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment