Thursday, September 1, 2011

219.8/221.8/221.4/220.4/221.6

These are not good days for me.  After a good Friday, the weekend was brutal.  What's worse is that I didn't even care and I knew what I was doing with myself.  I think that's my biggest concern.  There are days I am bad despite knowing I am being bad and feeling a little guilty about it.  Saturday concerned me because I didn't even feel guilty.  I just pigged out.  As bad I was, I was still stunned by the almost 6 pounds gained and now I am reeling once again.  Yesterday included a two hour bike ride and running at the club.  My reward?  A 1.2 pound weight gain!  The numbers have been so bad that I haven't even wanted to post them here. 

4 comments:

  1. SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! I'm getting married in 9 days and I'm counting on you to motivate me for 2 more pounds! COME ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deanne! That's awesome. In honor of your upcoming nuptials, I will plan on losing at least 6.6 pounds in those 9 days as long as you promise you will lose those last 2! Deal?! Off to the club to do my part...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually this did help me! I got up extra early and went down to the hotel gym and ran 2 miles this morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked for me too as you can see in the post above! Nice on the 2 miles! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete