Monday, November 8, 2010

November 1 Status Update... From October 31... Written On November 8

Last Sunday, October 31, was my seventh official weigh-in against my monthly goals. Below is a quick status update... better late than never...
  • On October 2, I weighed 213.0 pounds. My November 1 goal was 200.0 pounds.  Ha!  What was I thinking?!  Last Sunday, I weighed 207.8. I missed my November 1 goal by 7.8 pounds and lost only 5.2 pounds in the month of October. This is the third straight month that I have missed my goal. 
  • My December 1 goal was 195. Well, I don't think that is going to happen.  I am going to try and be a little more realistic over the next two months.  So, my new goals are December 1 - 202, New Year's Day 2011 - 197.  That puts me around December 14 to break 200!  A little later than I thought a couple of months ago.  But, pretty close to how long I thought it would take me when I started this whole thing in March.
  • I have lost 105.2 pounds since the middle of January. I have lost 94.8 pounds over the 33 weeks since the start of this blog. And, I have lost 89.8 pounds since returning from Las Vegas on March 23.
  • My streak of exercising at least 30 minutes has now reached 236 straight days... though that streak is now 244 as of tonight!
  • I lost .168 pounds per day in October. My goal weight for December 1 would require me to lose .193 pounds per day. That seems a lot more reasonable than the goal I set for October!
  • My plan was to start P90x with my brother on November 8. My brother ended up "ballooning" to an obese 180 pounds and couldn't wait for me any longer.  So, he already started the program for his second go of it.  So, I will postpone my start date a little longer with the intent of being closer to 200 when I start as I originally planned.  Right now, I am tentatively planning to start at the beginning of December.
I give myself a D for October. A bad start resulted in an okay month.  But, 5.2 pounds is 5.2 pounds.  I am trying to see the positive in that number despite my disappointment.  Here's to November and new starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment