Friday, November 19, 2010

205.0!

With two days to go until Sunday, I already find myself at the weight I was hoping for.  Love it!  Down .8 and 3 pounds away from my December 1 goal with 12 days remaining.  I just realized this morning that I have lost 8.6 pounds in the 15 days since I have returned from Las Vegas.  And, one other tidbit of info... as of November 14, I had exercised 250 straight days!  That streak will move to 255 tonight despite the fact that I have not felt 100% the last three days and went to Harry Potter at midnight last night.  It was very difficult rising out of bed this morning to go to work.  But, that .8 pounds gave me a little  spring in my step that might not have been there otherwise.  Hopefully, tomorrow is the day I finally break 205.

No comments:

Post a Comment