Wednesday, July 27, 2011

216.6/216.0/217.6/214.0/217.0

Friday, July 22 - Lori and I belatedly celebrate our anniversary with a nice night at home eating chips, salsa and guacamole and drinking margaritas.  Nice night, bad result... 3.0 gain.

Saturday, July 23 - We go to Water World for a great day... one filled with lots of mindless exercise and good healthy eating.  We ruing it by going to Red Robin.  Last year I was eating half a burger and fewer fries.  This year, I am eating the whole burger and more than my one serving of fries.  Ugh... down .6 only because of the physical activity.

Sunday, July 24 - I go to Captain D's and eat way too much fried fish.  It was tasty... about 1.6 pounds of tasty.

Monday, July 25 - I eat fairly well, go golfing, and eat a small dinner and am rewarded with a 3.6 pound drop.  These are the days I feel normal again.

Tuesday, July 26 - I join a friend at work and a vendor for an excellent dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  The Roadhouse is never good for my wasteline and costs me 3.0 pounds.

So, the roller coaster continues.  And, yet, my confidence never wavers despite only losing 2 pounds over the last three weeks.  Weirdo.

WTFYDANMENMWGYAIG, Day 22 - 3.0, Total - (2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment