Monday, June 13, 2011

214.0/215.4/215.2/----/211.8

Well, there it is.  My life has been in some turmoil over the last few weeks.  I am almost amazed that I am not far heavier given my eating and exercise habits over that timeframe.  I have only been to the gym a couple of times over the last week, though I have gotten in some exercise even if it is only walking.  I continued to stress-eat over a very busy weekend.  And yes, that is a blank on Sunday.  For the first time since I started this journey and this blog, I forgot to weigh myself at home!  I have missed while out of town.  But, I hadn't missed a single weigh-in when I woke up at my house.  I was so busy and preoccupied that my health was put on the backburner.

But, today is a new day.  After a beautiful weekend where my brother and sisters got together to say goodbye to my dad, it is time to focus.  My sister Gina and my brother Frank and I agreed to communicate more often and keep each other on task.  My plan is to get back under 200 in about a month and still hope to get to 193 by my birthday.  I also made a "pregnancy pact" with a girl I work with, Michelle, and agreed to sacrifice soda, popcorn, and candy since she couldn't partake in her current condition.  So, I drank a lot of Pepsi last night before I went to bed to say a proper goodbye!

This weekend also included judging a Kansas City Barbeque Society BBQ contest at the Boats, Bands, and Barbeque festival on Saturday.  Lots of fun, but lots of food.  So again, between the BBQ, the beers, etc., I am feeling lucky to be only 211.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment