Wednesday, October 5, 2011

227.4/227.6/228.4.............. 232.2

As expected, I broke the 230 barrier after my four-day trip to Chicago.  Expecting the inevitable doesn't actually equate to accepting the inevitable.  I was still somewhat crushed to see that number even though I told myself I wasn't going to care and made no  attempt to even pretend to be good in the Windy City.

And,  I wasn't.  I ate all of my favorites and it was good.  And today, I wake up with renewed optimism that really has no grounds based  on my recent trending.  But, I really still do believe.

My biggest goal for this next month is to get back to a point where I am proud of my accomplishment again.  Right now, people still tell  me congrats and that I look great.  But, I no longer believe it or feel it.  Plus, I can't afford a new wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment